A Worship leader is invited to join us at Widnes. at the heart of our new Resource Church network across the North West of England with visionary plans to reach a new generation of young adults and youth in one of three strategic towns with hope to plant an additional six congregations in the next five years.
We have a part-time paid vacancy at Widnes and would love to discuss whether this might be part of your personal mission and ministry calling.
Over the last year, a dynamic team has been praying and working together with a vision for revitalising mission across three Deaneries in Liverpool diocese. Our dreams have now come to reality with a very substantial financial investment from the Church Commissioners to allow us to recruit a team of experienced church leaders, worship leaders, youth/children’s workers with strong operations, finance and technology support.
We want to encourage the very best in contemporary Christian worship to be at the heart of all our ministry and missional gatherings and to develop a significant team of musicians to allow us to offer reverent and dynamic praise.
- The role of the paid Worship Leader is to be passionate in bringing God’s people close to His heart in worship and to be able to confidently and sensitively lead a team in Spirit-led worship.
- The Worship Leader will be able to lead and champion all aspects of the worship life of the church under the direction of the Local Leader and in consultation with other members of the Transform Northwest staff team.
- This involves, envisioning, equipping and mobilising the musical talents of the congregations, establishing and mentoring worship leaders, and participation in our missional communities
The Ideal Candidate
will be an accomplished and experienced musician with instrumental and vocal skills and the ability to train and lead others in their musicianship
- have previous experience of leading worship, developing worship teams and managing associated administrative roles in a church setting
- be a facilitator who longs to bring the congregation to worship with the heart of a worshipper rather than a performer
- have good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate and communicate with people at all levels
PLEASE NOTE: Closing Date 1st September, although we reserve the right to interview strong candidates ahead of this date
APPLY via Pathways – https://pathways.churchofengland.org/search/