2 part time worship leaders and one assistant worship leader are invited to join us at the heart of our new Resource Church network across the North West of England with visionary plans to reach a new generation of young adults and youth in three strategic towns with hope to plant an additional six congregations in the next five years.
Over the last year, a dynamic team has been praying and working together with a vision for revitalising mission across three Deaneries in Liverpool diocese. Our dreams have now come to reality with a very substantial financial investment from the Church Commissioners to allow us to recruit a team of experienced church leaders, worship leaders, youth/children’s workers with strong operations, finance and technology support.
We want to encourage the very best in contemporary Christian worship to be at the heart of all our gatherings and to develop a significant team of musicians to allow us to offer reverent and dynamic praise.
- The role of the Worship Leader is to be passionate in bringing God’s people close to His heart in worship and to be able to confidently and sensitively lead Spirit-led worship.
- The Worship Leader will be able to lead and champion all aspects of the worship life of the church under the direction of the Local Leader and in consultation with other members of the staff team.
- This involves, envisioning, equipping and mobilising the musical talents of the congregations, establishing and mentoring worship leaders.
The Ideal Candidate
will be an accomplished and experienced musician with instrumental and vocal skills and the ability to train and lead others in their musicianship
- have previous experience of leading worship in a church setting
- be a facilitator who longs to bring the congregation to worship with the heart of a worshipper rather than a performer
- have good interpersonal skills and the ability to relate and communicate with people at all levels
Proposed interview 30th May – Closing 15th May
APPLY via Pathways – http://pathways.churchofengland.org/jobs/search