Transform North West is a new venture for Liverpool Diocese and the National Church of England. The project plan that is being funded by the Church Commissioners, Liverpool Diocese, three Deaneries and the Parishes will see the creation of a new missional movement that seeks to plant nine Transform congregations in the next five years in this Archdeaconry. With significant financial backing, Transform will have the resources to be allow its key leaders to focus on the key priorities.
We are now looking for a leader to develop the Transform work in Warrington working alongside the Vicar of Holy Trinity who oversees the local ministry. There is a blueprint of ideas of what Transform hopes to be and we now need to create it on the ground at the heart of our towns such that the vision can become a reality.
- Directly oversee all the new evangelistic work and development of new worship gatherings aimed towards youth and young adults.
- Oversee alpha, missional communities and accountability groups to allow a culture of discipleship to develop.
- Develop leaders and teams of volunteers to allow the movement to grow
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within the deaneries and in other denominations taking a full part in the life of the clergy chapter, deanery and local synodical system.
- Engage all members in developing acts of service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- May or may not be an ordained priest with vision, courage and humility. They will be absolutely focused on directing most of their energy to mission and discipleship. They will be able to identify gifts in others and encourage people to gather around them as they set up new initiatives.
- They will have a real heart for evangelism in all its different forms – will be an evangelist themselves, and be able to equip others for effective evangelism which is at the heart of Transform.
- They will know how to encourage people to come and join the team in paid and volunteer roles. They will be able to inspire people to develop their different gifts and give of their best.
Closing date: Monday 4th June, 10 am
Proposed interviews: Wednesday 6th June