An ordained local lead is required to develop Transform in St Helens
- Directly oversee all the new evangelistic work and development of new worship gatherings aimed towards youth and young adults.
- Oversee alpha, missional communities and accountability groups to allow a culture of discipleship to develop.
- Develop leaders and teams of volunteers to allow the movement to grow
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within the deaneries and in other denominations taking a full part in the life of the clergy chapter, deanery and local synodical system.
- Engage all members in developing acts of service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Will be an ordained priest with vision, courage and humility. They will be absolutely focused on directing most of their energy to mission and discipleship. They will be able to identify gifts in others and encourage people to gather around them as they set up new initiatives.
They will have a real heart for evangelism in all its different forms will be an evangelist themselves, and be able to equip others for effective evangelism which is at the heart of Transform.
They will know how to encourage people to come and join the team in paid and volunteer roles. They will be able to inspire people to develop their different gifts and give of their best.
Closing Date: 20th April 2018
Interview Date: 10th May with tours on 9th May