An ordained senior leader is required to oversee a new Resource Church network across the North West of England with visionary plans to reach a new generation of young adults and youth in three strategic towns with hope to plant an additional six congregations in the next five years.
Over the last year, a dynamic team has been praying and working together with a vision for revitalising mission across three Deaneries in Liverpool diocese. Our dreams have now come to reality with a very substantial financial investment from the Church Commissioners to allow us to recruit a team of experienced church leaders, worship leaders, youth/children’s workers with strong operations, finance and technology support.
We are now looking for the senior leader who will oversee the whole network and lead us as we seek to turn the vision of the bid document into reality.
- Develop 3 hubs as part of a Resource Church Network in Warrington, St Helens and Widnes.
- Provide leadership and accountability for the Resource Church Team.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues within the deaneries and in other denominations taking a full part in the life of the clergy chapter, deanery and local synodical system.
- Grow disciples and enable the identification and nurturing of the gifts of every member.
- Engage all members in developing acts of service.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Will be an ordained priest with experience of managing and developing complex organisations. They will have the ability to develop a new missional movement across three major towns in the North West. With substantial financial resources available and some very experienced team members in place they will be able hold, develop and communicate a vision.
They will have a strong sense of stewardship and of taking care of all the resources entrusted to the mission. They will have a real heart for evangelism in all its different forms – will be an evangelist themselves, and be able to equip the movement for effective evangelism at the heart of its culture.
They will know how to encourage people to come and join the team in paid and volunteer roles. They will be able to inspire people to develop their different gifts and give of their best.