Transform North West is an exciting venture envisioning a contemporary church planting movement across Warrington, St Helens, and Widnes. With backing from Church Commissioners and the Anglican Diocese of Liverpool, we aim to make Christian faith relevant, refreshing and accessible to many new people.
Transform is a big vision with big plans for refurbishing Town Centre Churches as community hubs within wider regeneration plans; attracting a new generation of disciples confident in culturally relevant mission and ministry.
So we need a big team of helpers to join the Local Leaders and Founding Team already gathering for the start of this journey in Sept 2018. We have a lot to establish in a short space of time, so whilst we get on with recruitment we would like to offer some short term, part time work for anyone who has relevant experience in administrative tasks.
We would love to hear from you if you are willing to lend a hand either as a volunteer or if you are interested in part time work. In particular we need to set up our management system for charitable giving, so experience in working with ChurchSuite (or similar) will be an important component in your skill set.
In return for your time we can offer everyone the chance to part of this exciting movement at an early stage. If you are interested in part time work we can offer £10 – £12 per hour (dependent on experience) for 20 hours per week in August, with a review by 30/8/18 for requirements in Sept.
In summary, the purpose of the work is to establish the charitable giving process and management system for Transform using ChurchSuite (or similar), reporting to the Finance & Operations Director.
You will be :
- Confident in working with all standard computer packages and programmes.
- Experienced in working with Church Suite or a similar package.
- Able to work on your own initiative, maintaining focus on the task at hand.
- Flexible in responding to new requirements which may be introduced as the project develops.
- Happy to work in an environment where faith values and practices are prominent.
- A completer-finisher, determined to get the job done within a short window of time.
- Good with numeracy, and general administration skills.
Our workload is fast moving and flexible at this stage, so the precise nature of the work may change at short notice, and a wider range of skills may well come in useful.
If interested please drop a covering e-mail setting out your experience and your outline CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th August. Secondments or additional hours to you current role can be considered with your employer’s approval.