An experienced operations and finance leader is needed to oversee all the practical requirements of creating a new Resource Church network across the North West of England. This is a real start-up opportunity for someone who loves to see new churches develop with really good operations support. Transform wants to have great operations so that its staff and volunteers can focus on the key task which is to communicate the good news and make new disciples across this region.
We are looking for an operations leader who will oversee the whole Transform network and look after the practicalities as we seek to turn the vision of the bid document into reality.
We know we are asking for a lot and we would be surprised if one person had all the desired expertise. For the right person, training and support will be given for areas of experience that would need developing,
- Oversee the implementation of the RCN project and ensure its ongoing success to delivery of objectives.
- Establish systems and processes for the effective running of Transform.
- Manage the RCN budget, monitoring expenditure and costs against outcomes and planned budgets.
- Working with volunteers to give assurance of good practice in health & safety; safeguarding; fire safety; risk management; pay roll operation and infrastructure; disability issues.
- Act as company secretary to ensure finance/regulatory reporting is completed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
We need someone who can think long term and strategically, but is also able to be a full part of the leadership team and willing to get involved with supporting and helping at a detailed level.
Someone with a good grasp of operations and to make finance and other processes serve the organisation.
We need a relational person who can bring out the best of individual staff and volunteers and also build clear cut relationships with the different partner organisations.
A project manager who can see different strands of work coming together and is comfortable with complexity and change
Closing Date: 15th March 2018
Interviews: 4th April 2018